Thermal cameras can be an eye-opening experience on jobsites (and your home). While more serious cases call for a certified thermographer, it is an easy and useful tool for diagnosing building issues:
· Non-invasive - Enable you to see inside the walls that can saved money and time when issues arise.
· Can save money & prevent energy loss – as the cameras can locate missing insulation or air leaks quickly to eliminate waste.
· Assist is preventative maintenance and safety - Can quickly locate electrical overloads that can cause shorts or even fires.
· Reduces down time – Jobsite schedules can operate normally and work does not have to stop/slow down for a thermal inspection.
· Pest infestations – A non-invasive approach to location rodents with walls, etc.